iData Research Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iData Research Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iData Research (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process started by submitting an application and cover letter. I was called for an interview and met with 2 people and did a test. Following that, I received a call to ask me to come back for a second interview with some senior staff members. They even brought me water when I looked thirsty. Following that I was asked for my references, and about a week later I received a call with an offer which I was very happy about.

Other Interview Reviews for iData Research

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Entire process involved two separate interviews:

First interview comprised of a sit down with their HR who asks typical interview questions and a writing portion where they ask you to analyze some data and do a writeup.

Second interview involved doing some phone calls (to test comfort speaking on phone?) and another sit down with members from analyst and sales team. This was also followed by a quick meeting with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• In the second interview you will be asked to answer some brain teasers like how many diapers are sold in China.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iData Research (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

There are two face-to-face interviews. The first interview, you meet with the HR person (and I use that term loosely). Then a practical test takes place where you must calculate CAGRs and forecast market sizes. After that, you interview with a sales person and an analyst. Finally, you meet the CEO who gives you his view on market research. Either the CEO is seeing the world through rose colored glasses or he is delusional about the grandeur of his company.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the CAGR (the % can change over the years) of a market.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and the CEO does not let you take the contract home for review. He makes you sign it on the spot and if you take too long he glares at you.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iData Research (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

first a standard phone interview
    then a 1on1 interview with the hr manager
    on the first on site interview there is also an exercise to complete
    then i was invited for a second interview
    interviewed with the analyst and sales team
    also another exercise