iDeserve Fitness Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at iDeserve

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iDeserve (Eatontown, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad announcing this new business was opening so I called to see if they were hiring instructors. The owner talked to me for about twenty minutes, asking sincere questions about my background, where I currently taught, and even some personal questions. I found myself talking freely about who I am and what was going on in my life. She then shared that the business model didn't provide for staff until there was more clientele and wished me the best. Three months later she called me back and I went in for an interview, of sorts. She showed me the place and told what nights and times she was interested in offering classes. We discussed money...and she offered me a higher hourly than anywhere else provided I received good feedback from teaching three classes as part of the interview. Normally, I wouldn't have done this but this woman was so obviously into sharing the wealth and creating lifestyle fitness opportunities for her clients to experience, that I agreed. The classes were free to the members and after offering three, I had a following! It turned out to be a great way to make sure all the classes were full.
Smart woman, great ethic, excellent demographic.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being asked to do a 'working interview' for 3 hours, for free.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was more than fair.