iDirect Technologies Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

iDirect Technologies Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

3.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

first an email with a recruiter, then a phone call with HR, then I came into to office for a morning and met with 3 team members and the manager then a follow up with HR

Interview Questions

• skills testing, logic and problem solving, do I want the job, etc.   1 Answer

Firmware Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Recruiter called and setup phone interview. Long phone with very technical conversations.
    On site interview in a week. Technical rounds with 6 different people no HR. got offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Circuit design and analysis and DSP related   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couple of back and forth but just about typical

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward. They just want to assess how much you know of the topic in hand. It was purely technical with no HR questions what so ever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard procedure. I was refereed by a friend. My resume is handed to the hiring manager. Received call from the manager a few days later, asking about experiences, background, accomplishment. Then a onsite interview is setup, and I met with five different groups of people on the other day. White board coding in C++. Not very difficult questions. But need get ready.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Phone screen followed by in person interview.

HR discussion. 4 technical interviews. 3 engineers, 1 hiring manager.

Standard C++ questions...inheritance, polymorphism, write code on whiteboard...sort elements in a vector, quicksort.

Basic stuff, nothing difficult or unexpected. Didn't look like the interviewers put too much thought into the interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Does not pay comparable to other companies in the area. Offered me the same as my last position initially. Had to negotiate to get a couple of thousand more.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a embedded developer position and I was contacted by a recruiter and a phone interview was setup within a week. The person conducting the interview called me at the date and time agreed upon and we had an hour long phone screening. Although, the job was for an experienced senior level engineer, my feeling was that the interviewer himself did not have the domain expertise on embedded development to conduct the interview. He, instead veered off to other topics ranging from java/C++ questions, OS fundamentals, database etc. In the end, I did not have a chance to speak about any of my projects or talk about my knowledge of embedded development at all. It was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult questions, but the the shear amount of idiocy into some of these questions being asked wanted me to hang up and end the conversation right there.   Answer Question

Software Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite panel of 5-6 people, followed by another stress interview via webex for 1:30 hr.

Engineering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 months. The person was very straight forward. Then I interviewed with the hiring manager, and five more people the following weeks. It was a good experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Many people in and out, sometimes asking same question over and over again. Generally asked the questions which were irrelevamt to the job duties. Questions were related to c++ syntax, algorithm knowledge, database structure, network programming, satellite communication.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Met five people in a morning. Get result the other day.

Interview Questions

• C/C++ programming, knowledge on routing and switching. Many questions are from careercup.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate on salary and title with HR. Get a little more than they initially offered.