iDirect Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iDirect Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies.

Interview

Got the interview through a University career fair. The interviewer spent the entire time asking questions from different fields and trying to assess what team I would be a better fit for. But they never got back to me, even with a negative response. Do not reply to emails either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

on campus interview followed by an on-site interview. The process was fairly transparent and ensured that i was kept up to date with the happenings. The interview was based on OS questions and basic networking fundamentals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

first an email with a recruiter, then a phone call with HR, then I came into to office for a morning and met with 3 team members and the manager then a follow up with HR

Interview Questions

• skills testing, logic and problem solving, do I want the job, etc.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies.

Interview

The outside recruiter email for opportunities, interview twice, and connect internal HR department for phone interview. Then, internal HR department phone interview for 15-20 minutes. Next, wait for hiring manager for next in person half day interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

I talked with the recruiter at their both at the career fair and an interview was setup for the next day on-campus. It was a one on one interview where the interviewer asked a few technical question and personality questions. Unfortunately they lost my résumé and so the interviewer asked me to write C++ code even though I explicitly said I did not know C++. Emailed the next day to follow up with their booths at future career fairs.

Firmware Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Recruiter called and setup phone interview. Long phone with very technical conversations.
    On site interview in a week. Technical rounds with 6 different people no HR. got offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Circuit design and analysis and DSP related   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couple of back and forth but just about typical

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward. They just want to assess how much you know of the topic in hand. It was purely technical with no HR questions what so ever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies (Herndon, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard procedure. I was refereed by a friend. My resume is handed to the hiring manager. Received call from the manager a few days later, asking about experiences, background, accomplishment. Then a onsite interview is setup, and I met with five different groups of people on the other day. White board coding in C++. Not very difficult questions. But need get ready.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at iDirect Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

phone screen and onsite interview. during the phone interview, very simple questions about the c and operating system. onsite interview is all about chatting. Not hard to get the answer to each question.

Interview Questions

Interview

Normal process not very hectic. 4 people took the interview for 30 mins each. Everyone was nice and asked technical questions mostly except the HR person.
    Phone interview was 30 mins only. On site was one day whole day process.

Interview Questions

• Technical question about designing a class structure to solve a real life design problem.   Answer Question