iHerb Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iHerb Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at iHerb

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iHerb.

Interview

Recruiter will reach out
1. Interview with recruiter - about 2 weeks from the date of application
2. Next round with hiring manager (or who I thought was the hiring manager) - another 1 week to schedule
3. Interview with hiring manager - average interview, wanted people to know how good this person was
4. On site interviews - All day long with various PM's (some interviews were unscheduled and the hiring manager decided to not show up)

Its been 2 months and have not heard back.

Found out that the PM's I was interviewing with on site were the hiring managers.

A lot of layers, jr pm, pm, pm, lead pm etc etc

Overall unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Basic PM interview questions, some were just not smart.   Answer Question

Jul 17, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have an ideal candidate experience while interviewing here at iHerb. Our recruiting team is instructed to reach out to all candidates as soon as a decision is made. There seems to have been a breakdown in communication during your specific experience and we do apologize if that was the case.

Other Interview Reviews for iHerb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (Irvine, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

First I had a short Phone Screen with HR. Then I had a phone interview with hiring manager for about 45 min. Then in person interview with hiring manager that lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite mobile app and why? Name one enhancement or innovation you would make to it and why?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at iHerb in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with a guy a recruiter who screwed the 3rd party recruiting company who brought me in first. Interview went well but the person totally ghosted me after saying they wanted to bring me in.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions, why i want to leave my current job, would i be able to commute to Irvine   1 Answer

Jul 17, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. The agency that you were working with was not an approved vendor for iHerb, after speaking with our internal team it was determined you would not meet the minimum requirements for the role. Our internal recruiter did let the agency you were working with know this and it seems the miscommunication is outside of the control of iHerb. We do apologize for your experience and wish you all the best in your future.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iHerb (Irvine, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

1 written exercise, 2 phone interviews and 4 in-person interviews. It's a nice and simple process. Most of the people I met were super nice and honest in answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stakeholder's expectations?   1 Answer

Sep 17, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that we were able to provide a good candidate experience and excited for you to join our team!