iJET International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iJET International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iJET International.

Interview

Reasonable questions, not too difficult to answer. Mostly simple and quick process. Completed the interview by phone and in person. The in-person format was through group interviews. Fairly long process, one or two hours at most. Staff were nice and pleasant as well.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, accomplishments, connection to the company.   Answer Question

Vice President of Indirect Channels Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iJET International (Annapolis, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Strangest Interview process. ten potential candidates were gathered together to streamline the selection process for iJet's benefit. Learned a lot about the company - part interview part tour. Communication with HR was very stilted.

Interview Questions

• Round Robin style interview process much like speed dating ...reminded me why I am happy not to be single   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iJET International (Annapolis, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview. The first thing we did was a mock sales call with what turned out to be the department supervisor. Next we had a tour of the facility which is nice. After that we had a round robin interview with HR person, an employee of the department, and the manager from the previous phone call.

The office was brand spanking new, but it was very quiet and the employees looked mostly less than happy. For a startup company it seemed very quiet, not bustling or full of energy. Something seems off there.

Interview Questions

• What is something you would hate doing in the office?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iJET International.

Interview

Spoke with team members and human resources reps.
    Asked to complete standard knowledge assessments relating to position requirements.

Interview was friendly and to the point.
    Feedback was timely.

I recommend prospectives to research iJET's product offerings and AOIs.

Interview Questions

• Asked, "how would you summarize [this]?" and expected to present a clear, concise, accurate summary/gist.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iJET International (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was seamless - very simple, direct, was contacted by an individual in the HR department to have a phone screen, then offered to come in person to meet the supervisor(s) of this position - and it was a very, very pleasant experience. I was very excited at the potential of being hired based on the conversations that I had, and everyone was SO friendly.

Interview Questions

• What areas of marketing in your particular experience do you enjoy the most/would you like to be managing?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Was working as an intern before job offer. No interview needed. My work as an intern as well as a part-time Europe analyst intern provided enough experience and internal confidence to have me fill a vacancy when one came up.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very quick, very friendly people. Standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Was interviewed by a group. Be sure you allow time for at least an hour. Be ready to sign some forms when you arrive.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Watch Operations Manager/Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iJET International (Annapolis, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

HR conducted an initial phone screen, which comprised of basic questions regarding interpersonal skills. This was followed by a phone interview with potential team members. Then there was site visit and meeting potential co-workers and random meetings. The site visit was not very organized; people seemed harried and the atmosphere was not that conducive to having a conversation.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iJET International (Annapolis, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

I asked a friend about the company and he forwarded my resume. A day later, I got an email from the HR office.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iJET International in January 2016.

Interview

Time - about 40 minutes
    General questions related to background, experience, aspirations.
    Provided a thorough explanation of the business and objectives
    General conversation with quite generalist questions
    Very relaxed and informal style
    Focus on uniqueness of the business and market positioning relative to competitors
    Enthuses on relationship management for assigned accounts

Interview Questions

• - What are your skills?
      - what attracted you to the position
      Answer Question