iLink-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iLink-Systems Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Positive experience. Deep technical questions. Puzzles and technical solutions for real world problems asked. Need to be well prepared in both technology and best practices to clear this one.

Negotiation

Positive experience

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iLink-Systems.

Interview

First HR contacted me followed by a technical interview next week. The interviewer was asking questions as if I am school kid. He probably had i list of questions, most of them were very silly questions.

Java Projgrammer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iLink-Systems.

Interview

Technical phone interview.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Redmond, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Interview process in very good. first level interview is all about 20 min initial technical screening. second level is of 1 hr fully technical drill in all the areas of testing from manual testing concepts, Test automation, real time scenarios. Clint technical interview is around 30 minutes more in data base testing and test automation. HR interview is very cool. I like the interview and hiring process

Interview Questions

• I face some difficult questions in QTP test automation and Business test scenarios.   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Redmond, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Was introduced via email through a friend. Called by HR and before I could even learn about what the job entailed I had to provide a number or what I'd like my pay to be. Met the head of my department in person for an hour-long interview - very basic. Received a call back after a couple of days saying to come in and sign the papers.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my personal opinion about the color of their office walls, and what color I would prefer them to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none - the number I gave in the beginning was the number received. No negotiation was available.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I have received call from HR and as I reside far from office workplace, I had initial telephonic interview and later with face to face interview. Had three technical rounds apart from HR interview

Interview Questions

• Had questions from data structure domain during technical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had 3 tests(interviews).
    First round was a telephonic interview which lasted for around 45 mins. The questions were moreover from my past experience and technologies I have worked on.
    Later I got a mail from HR and was told to provide a solution for a problem definition that he/she shared through mail.
    Third round was an in person interview in which I was told to explain what solution I had implemented for te problem given. It also included couple of other technical questions.
    Finally I got selected and was offered a salary.

Negotiation

I made a mistake while quoting a salary. I quoted what I felt I should get and I actually got far less than what I should have got. Remember 1 thing, the employer will never ever give you what you quote. They will always try to bring you down to the least salary they can give.I would advise you all to keep this in mind when you quote the salary here..

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Redmond, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

A couple of rounds of phone interview, followed by in-person interviews with 5 people. The questions were fairly straight-forward and about my past experience in related technologies. Many questions were mini technical cases, where I was given a technical situation, with many possibilities and asked to advise on a recommended action. Questions on managing teams and multiple projects.

Interview Questions

• To describe the technical platform I would use under a specific scenario.   Answer Question

Tutoring Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Tampa, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by someone interested in me becoming a chemistry tutor for the company. The company's policy is spend 4-6 hours of your time to complete a bunch of college-level exams before we decide to interview you. I told the recruiter that I wasn't too thrilled about the prospect, so one of the managers called me back. I requested an interview before I spent hours of my life with the exam...he wouldn't budge and gave me a bunch of excuses. Unfortunately, I decided to amuse them and take the exams, which I did well on being a recent college graduate. So I completed them, never heard back since and never bothered to call back because the people there are arrogant, and I felt belittled by them...as if I was back in grade school almost. I feel they made a serious mistake, as I was overqualified for the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to come in and take a series of tests in algebra, calculus and chemistry? It will take 4-6 hours.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iLink-Systems (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good interview Process. They are asking very genuine Questions. Also Recruiter follow the each and every process.Very good interview Process. They are asking very genuine Questions. Also Recruiter follow the each and every process.