iPayment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iPayment Interview Questions

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iPayment (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Well I interviewed with a senior recruiter and described my interests in the financial industry which lead me to the merchant district and we spoke my valuable contributions and i was to answer some industry standard questions

Interview Questions

• what did i do at such company   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPayment (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. A lot of open communication between the hiring staff and future employees. The questions are great and you are able to get a feeling for what you will be working for as soon as you get into the office.

Interview Questions

• Why did you break our top sales office trophy?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPayment (Westlake Village, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Mostly questions elaborating on my previous employment and not much else. Much of the information was provided by the staffing agency I applied through, so it was a short interview. I found it odd that I was supposed to have had a background check due to the sensitive nature of the job, however none was performed to my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you were faced with a problem that you had to resolve with a team?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iPayment (Westlake Village, CA).

Interview

Too long and honestly not worth the amount of money that it offers. The level of growth and the feedback from majority of the employees is grim. Steer clear. The woman that will be part of the hiring process is not knoledgeable about the company nor the position she is interviewing you for. The managers have the education level of a GED but require that all employees coming in have a BA

Interview Questions

• Why you think we should hire you   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations available unless you are in a relationship with one of the Executives.

Senior Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iPayment (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initially has a phone conversation with the Director of Sales in which we got to know each other a little and set up a time to have an interview. At the in person interview, we sat in a conference room and had a 1 on 1 interview. The first half hour was just talking about life and getting to know each other then it got into questions and a small segment on training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Sales?
      What do you know about the industry already?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iPayment (Westlake Village, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

3-4 week process, easy interview no more than 20 minutes. Dept. Manager was very personable, simple questions. Mostly concerned whether or not you are willing to deal with irate merchants on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with an upset customer, why and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Display knowledge of problem solving, show desire to learn more about advancement opportunities within the department.