iProspect Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iProspect Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iProspect (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview after submitting an online application. The phone interview was short but informative and I was invited to interview in-person. I had another offer on the table, so I ended up interview in-person the next day. I was interviewed by three people who would be on my team. They interviewed me at the same time and it was very much like a discussion rather than purely Q&A. Afterwards, I spoke with Talent Acquisition and was offered the position later in the day.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important factor when creating Facebook ads?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had another offer and I informed iProspect of it. iProspect asked the range the other company was offering and offered me well above. It was very quick and the Talent Acquisition person who handled my case made everything very easy and understandable for me.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Director. Three in person group interviews with people throughout the company that were possible bosses and co-workers. Final interview with Office Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money.