iQor Collections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iQor Collections Interview Questions

2.0

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iQor.

Interview

Sat down and was given information about the job and when I would start and what my pay would be then I was offered the job. It was a very easy process. Kind of nice to go to an interview when they don't want to grill you for every thing I've done in my life. However I was not used to it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for iQor

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQor (Buffalo, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

very personable woman that gave the phone interview, wanted to get to know me as a person and i was just not another number there, was very professional with all questions, explained in great detail about the company and position that was being offered

Interview Questions

• What is your weakest traits?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Collections Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iQor in August 2008.

Interview

First, posted resume on career builder, then a recruiter calls to ask a few general questions to pre-qualify you for the position. Then, an interview with local branch manager. About 4 weeks later, a job offer upon completing personality assessment, basic skills test, criminal background check.

Advice: this is an entry-level job. Low wage, difficult work environment, decent management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you responded to an angry customer's concerns.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, there was not much room to negotiate. This jobs pays according to an industry average, which is not very much. Expect to get what the initial job posting suggested. That's about it.