iQuest Group Interview Questions in Craiova, Dolj | Glassdoor

iQuest Group Interview Questions in Craiova, Dolj

Interviews at iQuest Group

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Craiova, Dolj (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQuest Group (Craiova, Dolj (Romania)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a 2h interview. It's very difficult and you have to be prepared. The interview consisted in some questions about OOP, Design patterns, estimations, agile methodology and one problem to solve. One topic is about your projects.

Interview Questions

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Craiova, Dolj (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQuest Group (Craiova, Dolj (Romania)) in June 2019.

Interview

A very long, confusing and not at all friendly discussion.
    Apparently, almost everything I said caused them to roll their eyes and respond as if I was the last man on earth. Very unprofessional and arrogant interviewers, very uncomfortable and awkward situations. Although they said they will contact me to send me some material to "better prepare" myself, I have never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. The questions have been in such a way, that it looked like they wanted to find out what I do NOT know, rather than finding out what my actual skills are.   Answer Question