iRunway Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iRunway Associate Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iRunway.

Interview

The questions are challenging and analytical primarily in the technology space. The environment is relaxed and enough questions are asked to assess the candidate thoroughly. The best part is you get to interview with the founder for a round.

Interview Questions

• questions pertaining to basic and intermediate level electronics, semiconductors, computer sciences and biotechnology. accompanied by simple math and logic puzzles. questions are also asked pertaining to past projects and research papers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iRunway

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iRunway (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

too long interview, lasted for 2 hrs, followed by two more processes. The case study shall be tricky for beginners. The HR didn't want to negotiate at all about salary. The other rounds were just a knowhow. Need to focus on past experiences and please read glassdoor reviews before taking the call.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a virtual machine infrastructure or cloud   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus Recruitment drill. A online test checking basic aptitude with questions in both general physics and electronics. A 2 round interview process discussing projects and their applications in future.

Interview Questions

• You seem to have an engineering profile, why do you want to join us since we do not make any products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a fixed CTC . No negotiations.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iRunway in December 2012.

Interview

Campus Interviews over Skype. Strong focus on technical aspects of your resume, especially on programming, electrical and Communication technology. If you have good programming knowledge and/or sound concepts in electrical and electronics, you have a good chance

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular. Just rigorous technical interview   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Hiring process comprises of four stages:
    1. Resume Submission
    2. Written Test (Aptitude, reading comprehension)
    3. Interview 1 (HR interview with special focus on communication skills)
    4. Interview 2 (Puzzles, HR and Technology)

Interview Questions

• Analytical Puzzles and probability based questions asked in Interview 2 were unexpected.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iRunway (Pune (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Skype interview , they can reschedule on your request , HR very good.

Interview Questions

• an array of sorted order a[], having all distinct elements , find optimum way to find an element out of it. add a twist too,not necessarily a int array can be a float too.   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iRunway (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through employee referral.Skype interview by 2 associates.Asked questions from job,courses in engineering.All technical questions were asked.I am from electrical and electronics engineering so was asked questions from that.It does not matter what you are working on the moment,whatever you studied in UG,you ought to know/familiar with it.E.g. wheatstone bridge,studied that ages ago,but was asked that.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iRunway in October 2012.

Interview

1) Written test - consists of +2 level maths, physics and chemistry questions. An essay at the end
    2) First round interview - Standard question, related to hobbies, interests, purpose of joining iRunway etc. Mostly an HR round.
    3) Second Round interview - This is a tech round. They will ask your favorite subject and question you on that. You can about your projects/thesis in this round and gain some extra points.
    4) Final Round - This is where they will check whether you will join the company or not.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to speak on Intel i3, i5 and i7 processors and how hyper threading works in windows.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No there was no negotiation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iRunway (Varanasi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There was a written subjective test;Comprehensive skills were tested,there were descriptive questions.100 Students sat in the test.Out of which 38 made for the interviews.

Interview started with the 1st round.Basically the interviewer focused on the Curriculum Vitae.He asked to tell the complete projects in detail in 10 minutes,"he added that you are going to get points on the basis of how you present the project in front of me".It went smoothly.
    17 made for the 2nd round.There were 2 guys sitting in the room,one was the tech guy and other the HR,The interview went for around 45-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• HR guy asked how are you going to manage flexible timings in the company?If you have a girlfriend and you have planned to go on for a movie with her at 10 PM on any weekday,but due to some strict deadlines,your presence is necessary at the office till & after 10 PM.What would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do have a perfect knowledge of everything you put in your Curriculum Vitae.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iRunway (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview is mostly based on your academic background. Since this is a technical position, iRunway is basically looking for people who have knowledge of their field and general knowledge of IT/Telecom sector as that is where iRunway primarily works in. If you know your basics well, you will make it through the first round.
    The second round will be a bit more comprehensive, where your general awareness of technology, your coding skills, academic performance, 1st year basics, logic skills (Puzzles, Case studies) will be tested. Case studies related to technology might be asked to gauze how logically and quickly you can think on the go and advice your clients.

Don't fake anything. And clearly tell them if you don't know something rather than trying to take a guess.

Interview Questions

• Did you give CAT or GRE?   Answer Question
    • You don't know coding. This job will not require coding, but a lot of code related experience and thinking in terms of logic and algorithms. How will you cope with that? And a few questions related to coding logic.   Answer Question