iSqFt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iSqFt Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iSqFt.

Interview

Met at career fair, set up phone interview that lasted 20-30 minutes. Asked behavioral basic questions. Had on campus interview and ended up clicking very well with general manager and sales manager. We ended up talking for 40 minutes and then I was asked questions about what I wanted to accomplish, why I wanted to work there and what I knew about the company

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about what I wanted to accomplish, why I wanted to work there and what I knew about the company   Answer Question

Sales Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iSqFt in October 2015.

Interview

I first engaged with them at a career fair at my school and then had a phone interview followed by an on campus interview. The phone interview asked more for skills. I almost didn't get the interview because of an issue where the recruiter didn't see my email saying I was interested. Make sure to follow up.

Regional Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iSqFt (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a nice straight forward interview. Questions were to the point, and not random "what if's".

Person was knowledgeable and was very willing to answer my questions as well. And was also willing to get answers for questions that she was unable to answer.

Currently waiting on feedback and next steps.

Coordinator, Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iSqFt (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

In person 2 panels 30 minutes each. there are 2 managers in each panel. Friendly, semi-relaxed conversation. Panels are back to back. Very much sales/revenue driven company. Therefore, questions are based on how much money can a new hire bring into the door.

Negotiation

non-negotiable from the employers side

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iSqFt (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Single panel, 2 Managers. Laid back with plenty of chances to ask questions and create dialogue pertaining to the position.
    Reviewed a series of customer cases and role-played to help ensure I would be the proper fit for the team and the position.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iSqFt (Athens, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a 2 person panel interview. The interview was not very long at all, and the questions weren't very hard. Nothing atypical from the types of interviews most sales people would be used to. The questions were pretty easy to answer, a lot of previous experience questions, obviously strengths and weaknesses, and a few other questions but it was not too challenging whatsoever Just make sure you can really describe your previous employment, jobs, and what you did for these other companies to produce some significant results

Subcontractor Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iSqFt (Blue Ash, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was an interview with 2 managers asking many behavioral questions and just general questions about my interest in the job. Many of the questions they asked were very similar in nature so it was hard coming up with different answers.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any curveball questions, but often times the same question was repeated just slightly modified   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iSqFt (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter was disorganized and basically unprofessional unable to effectively communicate, follow up was ridiculous and a waste of time

Bid Content Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iSqFt (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

it was one interview. maybe there was a phone interview first, but i'm not sure about that. you have to go through a temp agency. if there is more to the process than walking in an interviewing with HR, anything else is quick enough that i don't remember. it was really, really easy to get this job. they tend to hire and then fire, as opposed to interview rigorously.

my interview was with two people, but only one really asked any questions. the one that turned out to be one of my managers asked questions. i never saw the other again. unlike other interviews, i had no idea who these people where -- as in their roles at the company -- when i was interviewing.

they called me either later that day or next to tell me i had the job continent on the drug screen and background check. the screening process did not take long.

i overheard managers talking about candidates all the time after interviews. they are checking to make sure you are not a office drama queen, that you have enough work ethic to show up on time and work, that you are are well spoken -- much of the work is phone and email based -- and that you are competent and computer literate enough to be able to get it done.

Interview Questions

• none of the questions where that difficult. though the first question was "what did you do to prepare for this interview?"as soon as i sat down.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. it's $11 an hour. when i worked there, this is what everyone in the department started at. you start through a temp agency. even if you go to them directly, you're hired through a temp agency.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iSqFt.

Interview

I applied for the job and was contacted the same day by an HR rep. I had two interviews, the first one being a 30 minute interview with the HR rep that initially contacted me. The second one was 1 1/2 hours where I sat with two groups of two. This interview was a little more intense then the first, with more questions about my technical background. I walked away from both interviews with an over all good feeling. I felt like the interviews were conducted in a good fashion and nothing that was asked or talked about left me feeling uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked that comes to mind was, to give them an example of a time when I had to deal with a customer/client that was having issues and very frustrated. They wanted to know how I helped this person.   Answer Question
    • They also asked the standard question, what is one of your strengths and what is one of you weaknesses. ( I always hate this question ).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate my salary, and when they got back to me they informed me that the original offer was firm.