iTrellis Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iTrellis Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at iTrellis

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iTrellis.

Interview

Pretty typical interview process albeit a bit long. Started with a phone screen. Then a full stack coding project. After that an in person interview that talked about the coding project.

After that I had a follow up video screen with the company I would have consulted on. Finally there was an in person 3 hour interview with the company I would have consulted on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for iTrellis

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTrellis.

Interview

Online application followed by standard phone screen where they ask typical screening questions.

- Why iTrellis?
    - Expected compensation
    - Going over your background
    - Scenario questions (Give a time that x happened and how you did x to handle it) [Non-technical]

Then, as many others have said here they give you a code project and about 5-6 choices to choose the type of project. It is very open ended with minimal requirements, I didn't even see any time complexity requirements included like you see at other much larger companies. They definitely emphasize unit testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iTrellis (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Contacted through indeed. Phone screening from HR, then another interview through phone. It was for a contract position for a different company. Asks for how you work with other people versus how you perform.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume and experience. Contract positions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met with a recruiter for coffee and was sent a coding project to complete. There were a few different options for the project. A few days later, I was sent an automated email telling me they would not be continuing the interview process with me. No feedback was given.

Interview Questions

• Build an app that will take a few students and the expenses they paid on a trip and calculate how much each student owes the other students so that each student pays an equal amount.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iTrellis (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

I did a casual phone interview with a recruiter. Once that was completed, I was given an few options for a small <10hr take-home project. When the project was completed I submitted it. A few days I was invited into the office for the last part of the interview process where you explain your work and demonstrate some of your skills.

The interview was very low pressure with no whiteboarding in front of 5 people. You can tell that the company takes the interview process seriously and want to make sure that the candidate knows what to expect. And they even gave me money for parking!

Interview Questions

• Create a simple web application that can be used for calculating some semi-complex scenario. Please turn it into us sometimes in the next week or so.   Answer Question