iVillage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at iVillage

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iVillage (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I met the Creative Director and other designers. The team seem really nice and I felt comfortable throughout the process. We reviewed my portfolio and they asked me questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iVillage (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Very haphazard. I met with many people, the whole process was pretty quick. It was difficult getting a sense of how the company was organized, and after joining, it's still difficult to understand. The HR people are really good. People were in general nice, but after joining, I found there is very little accountability, process or direction here. People tend to be very territorial about their work, so it is not very collaborative. Sr. Management rarely communicates their strategy, budgets, financial targets, challenges, etc. Editorial has way too much control over business decisions, which is odd since they don't know anything about site design or running a business.

Interview Questions

• all were pretty basic. i had a few case type questions, but that's really it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. State your expectations of salary ranges upfront in the screening interview - they use that to develop your package on the tail end.