Ibm gbs consulting by degrees entry level consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ibm gbs consulting by degrees entry level consultant Interview Questions

ibm gbs consulting by degrees entry level consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Case - Wasn't hard but sometimes it can be difficult to know what they are exactly looking for.

5 Answers

sorry to hear that. Did they give feedback soon or does it take long time?

I had to email the interviewer to get feedback after I got the rejection letter because I wanted to know what I could of improved on. They said they were impressed with me but they only had a small number of openings. Have you interviewed for the position yet?

ya I have been interviewed for the position but in columbus,oh. got positive feed back after F2F but yet to receive the offer.its been 2 months since I attended the first round :(

You have no information on a client and have to meet them first thing tomorrow morning. What do you do to prepare for this meeting?

3 Answers

Case Study: people had profitability cases, operational, technical, etc. Mine was comparing two companies and I had to decide if they should merge or not.

1 Answer

Explain a time you had to teach someone something and what worked and what didn't.

1 Answer

Standard situational and experience related questions. Nothing too difficult. Case study was straightforward, don't over think it.

1 Answer

Describe a time you had to work with someone you did not like.

1 Answer

how many people are currently in the sky

1 Answer

Describe a time when you were teaching someone how to do something and how did you go about doing it.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Case study: I was asked how I would approach integrating 5 legacy systems into one consolidated system, and multiple curveballs regarding personnel, budget, etc were thrown in to see how I would respond.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you solved a large problem.