iconmobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iconmobile (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

the interviewer asked a lot of questions about my background and introduced me to the project they are currently working on. There were not any technical questions. My background seems to match what they were looking for so the hiring process took only one day. They are very flexible with my schedule and eager to make things work well for me.

Interview Questions

• what was your background and how can your experience contribute to our project   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iconmobile (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted that week for a phone screen.

After the phone screen I was asked how quickly I could speak with the hiring manager. The day after the phone screen I spoke with the hiring manager and then was asked to come in-person the next day. The whole process was extremely rushed and I was forced to move things around on my calendar to accommodate them.

After my two interviews and the 2 hour in-person I was told I would hear back yes/no within a few days. The hiring manager told me he loved my background and really would like to move forward with my profile.

I heard nothing back for a week so I followed up and never got a response. After my initial follow-up one week after the in-person interview I shot them another email two weeks later, still nothing. I am so sick of this practice with companies and their hiring process. How disrespectful can you be? You are really so busy you can not take 30 seconds out of your day to shoot a response back to someone who took time off of work to meet with you?

Overall very negative experience and I would not recommend anyone apply here.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at iconmobile.

Interview

I was given an initial phone interview. Following that, I came in to the office for a series of back-to-back in-person interviews ranging from peers to managers to executive level. Interview process was very relaxed and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• "Do you like to talk money?" was asked from one of the owners, of course. :)   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iconmobile.

Interview

Submitted CV and cover letter which outlined specifically what I brought to the table, how my professional and academic credentials would add value and enhance client relationships. Moreover, I explained several areas where they could expand and provide additional services to customers.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iconmobile (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a Skype call. Only call, no video. The speaker had my portfolio in front of him and I had to explain how/why I did this or that. The tone was nice and relaxed

Interview Questions

• how do you manage your ego when talking about team work?   1 Answer

Leitender Designer Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iconmobile (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

Mein Vorstellungsgespräch führte ich mit dem CEO. Meine Referenzen von Agenturen, die von ehemaligen MetaDesign-Mitarbeitern gegründet wurden, schienen ausschlaggebend zu sein.

UX-Architekt Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iconmobile (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2011.

Interview

Vorstellungsgespräche können auch über Skype geführt werden.
    Es ist für sie sehr wichtig, dass der Bewerber vorsichtig über vorangegangene Jobs spricht.
    Natürlich ist ein vollständiger Lebenslauf von Vorteil.

Interview Questions

• Ich wurde gefragt, ob ich meine Arbeit besser als der Standortleiter erledige, eine heikle Situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ich konnte allerdings so gut wie nichts verhandeln, nur akzeptieren.