GEICO Interview Question: if something happens or you d... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Claims Service Representative Interview Tucson, AZ

if something happens or you don't get it, you can't apply

for another 6 months. As long as you aren't slow in the head, you should find the tests are pretty easy.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I heard about the high turnover. I heard how after you get trained, they treat you like crap and expect way too much out of you. But i didn't care, a job is a job, right? Sadly, I didn't get passed the HR speech. I was quite surprised because of the high turnover rate. I'm a good worker with good history. But they also check your credit and I'm hoping that wasn't the cause of not getting called back. The whole process was messy, but hopefully it was just for me. I applied for the job and put an availability date ahead of time for when I was done with classes. They called and tried doing a phone interview and cut me off when I said I was currently in school but wanted to try working afterwards. He said to re apply when I was done and when I did, I got a message saying I had to wait six months. So I talked to the recruiter and he was able to let me submit a request for a testing date. He said he'd email it to me and that all the info about the location and time would be there. Never got it, so i contacted (another) recruiter who was kind and let me reschedule it (it was the day of the call). I passed the test and spoke to HR who was friendly and that was the end for me.

Interview Candidate on Jun 30, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.