Illustrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Illustrator Interview Questions

illustrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe yourself with 3 adjectives.

2 Answers

enthusiastic, hard-working and team player

Effervescent, driven, self-starter

Are you a fan of sci-fi?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your old job?

1 Answer

Can you create a book a day?

What are your strengths

1 Answer

How do you stay on top of current design trends?

1 Answer

They said that my portfolio did not exhibit radical creativity then asked how I would be able to fulfill the requirement to come up with really creative work.

1 Answer

We were impressed with your portfolio, and would like to ask you to complete a small "design exercise" as a next step. This is a design project that we ask all promising candidates to complete; it's meant to help you to really experience our brand and to allow you to demonstrate your abilities in the areas that are important in this role. You can see all the details of the assignment - and helpful other materials to reference as background - in the attached file. About the Exercise: This project is meant to take a couple hours, but feel free to take more time if you need. You can use any medium, program, or application you prefer. The objective is to demonstrate your abilities in creating a set of delightfully compelling and fun illustrations that is consistent with KiwiCo’s aesthetic. Please email over your final files and let us know how long the project ended up taking. We’ll review it in-house as the next step in our process.

1 Answer

Are you proficient in Photoshop and using paths?

1 Answer

What did I enjoy most about the creative aspect

110 of 90 Interview Questions