Implementation consultant i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Implementation consultant i Interview Questions

implementation consultant i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What can you bring to this position(experiences)?

1 Answer

describe why you are an ideal candidate for this positionLaboratory Specimen Processor

The interview itself was the worst interview I have ever heard of and/or experienced. The individuals were not prepared for the interview. One had not reviewed my resume and/or background prior to the interview. I was embarrassed for him. He was more concerned with my previous salary than discussing the role.

1 Answer

Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or instructor? How did you resolve the conflict?

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about our company

1 Answer

Do you know what a CVS format is?

1 Answer

Worst interview I have ever experienced and/or heard of. Wasnt really asked any viable questions. Interview was more concerned with previous salary. He was unprepared for the interview and had not looked at my background prior to the interview.

1 Answer

They asked about a time when I implemented a new program or project at my previous jobs.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation? How would you describe ADT to someone that you just met?

Describe a situation to where you dealt with a tough customer and how did you handle the situation?

110 of 16 Interview Questions