Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Implementation Specialist

Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Implementation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions.

2 Answers

The reason for this review is because I went on an interview for a Software Implementation Specialist position. I had everything that they were looking for except the Financial software, which is an off the shelf software which is easy to learn. That didn't seem to be a problem. However, I left the interview feeling that they were not serious in hiring anyone at the present time. A few days later the recruiter told me that they didn't think I was a good fit. It so happened that I was speaking to a friend who works for a different company than me and found out that he also interviewed and he didn't get the job also and was told the same thing by his recruiter and he felt something was fishy about the position. As individuals in the same field and in the same geographical location we passed the word around, two other people didn't receive the job and was given the same reason for not being hired. However, the job is still opened.......Go on the interview, but don't expect anything.

Describe a time when a client got upset at you or with your work, and how did you handle it?

What is your dream job?

2 Answers

Name a time when you felt like there wasnt enough time in the day and how did you react

1 Answer

Describe your idea of leadership.

1 Answer

What makes you want to work here?

Why Flatiron?

1 Answer

Standard interview but interviewer became more interested in my current job rather than skills I could bring to the company. Although I was changing industries, the skill set was extremely similar.

1 Answer

do you have a valid driver's license?

1 Answer

are you willing to obtain a driver's license?

110 of 483 Interview Questions