Improvement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Improvement Manager Interview Questions

Improvement manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Aren't you overqualified for this role?

2 Answers

I shared my passion for the type of work, and the opportunity to be working on the ground floor.

What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?

1 Answer

In what type of environment do you work best?

1 Answer

Describe your approach to managing staff.

1 Answer

Give me and example of a successful project implementation and the results.

Give me and example of a project implementation that did not meet expectations and what were the results.

Describe your ideal position and work environment.

Base questions about Six Sigma and current position, and finally some direct detailed question on a specific process procedure,

1 Answer

There were quite a number of interview questions asked, as each interviewer read from a script. At one point the hiring manager commented, "They want me to ask all these questions so I have to get through them." All the questions were open ended behavioral type ones, such as "Describe a time when someone disagreed with you and you had to change your approach?" "Describe a time when you had to pull a team together to make a decision?" "Describe a time when someone misunderstood what you said (integrity related)?" The HR director asked me to provide a high-level overview of my resume, and the outgoing employee asked me for a brief on my resume since he did not have time to review it.

110 of 48 Interview Questions