In home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

in home advisor Interviews

In home advisor Interview Questions

in home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked about the city I live in. And they also asked my technical capabilities with Apple software and if I was willing to learn. They also asked about my home environment and if it was suitable for their work.

11 Answers

I have my Skype interview on Monday. What is it like?

It is honestly super easy. Just be careful I had an amazing interview and still got declined the job

Sorry for all the questions, what kind of questions do they ask? I've never had a video interview so I'm freaking out.

What's more important, fixing the customer's problem or creating a good customer experience?

8 Answers

What would you do if minutes before your shift your computer wouldn't turn on?

7 Answers

What would you say to a customer that had a problem with their iPad that they had just received for Mother's Day?

7 Answers

A customer is crying on the phone, she has spilled water on her laptop which is no longer functioning. Water damage is not covered under Apple warranty thus she is not eligible for refund or replacement. What do you tell her, and how?

7 Answers

Roll Play: I'm at a coffee shop with a study group from school. My professor sent me an email with an audio file for us to listen to and discuss. However, when I open the file, I have no sound. It looks like it's playing, but I don't hear anything.

6 Answers

Explain to a caller what to do if they have just dropped their IPad.

5 Answers

How would you deal with a customer who got an apple product for mother's day but doesn't know how to work it?

4 Answers

How would you deal with a customer that was upset and what was the outcome?

4 Answers

Role play: I can't make calls or send texts on my phone after leaving the Apple Store.

110 of 458 Interview Questions