In home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In home advisor Interview Questions

in home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Role playing scenario: What would you tell a customer who presented with the following problem? "I just walked into the terminal in Atlanta after spending an hour sitting on the tarmac! I have to get to a meeting and my iPhone won't work and i need to send an email to my boss! Can you help me?"

3 Answers

How would you troubleshoot email issues.

2 Answers

What does customer service mean to you?

3 Answers

I had worked on an Android project and she started to ask questions like whst if there is a conflict in your schedule and you have to choose between the job or the project. And she said you do know that Apple and Android are competitors right so why work on that!!

3 Answers

I a customer's Iphone is having trouble with email (won't receive or send emails) how would you help the customer troubleshoot?

3 Answers

The same usual customer service questions. Same sort of questions that are on the application

3 Answers

I was given a roll play question about being on the beach after wedding and iphone might have gotten wet

3 Answers

If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?

What is Bluetooth?

2 Answers

Tech Support - Questions ranged from previous work experience to the applicant's experience with technical support. It's not required, but it's helpful if you own a few Apple products. There were a ton of general technical questions asked, but nothing too challenging. Expect a roleplay during the second and third interviews. Be familiar with both iOS and OS. The second interview is the most challenging. For the third interview, the manager you'll meet with wants to make sure your knowledge is consistent with what you showcased in the second interview, but will focus on getting to know the applicant on a personal level to see if you're a good fit. ITunes - There were a mixture of questions related to previous work experience, if I had ever been fired from a position, why I no longer work for previous employers, what Apple products do I own, if I had chat support experience, and why I want a chat support position (which was asked at least twice). Those questions were followed by two chat roleplays related to iTunes support. Customer A is having trouble with their log in. How would you help them? Customer B's child purchased multiple apps using their account without their knowledge. How would you help them? The recruiter plays the customer and the prospective employee is to provide support. Be prepared to handle both roleplays at once. This is to simulate managing multiple customers at a time.

2130 of 460 Interview Questions