In home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In home advisor Interview Questions

in home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My car was left on all through the night and now when I try to talk people I can only talk through the phone not through the car speckers. Can you help me with this?

2 Answers

Traveling at airport, Her laptop was lost with her luggage, and her phone was not working. She couldnt make a call, send an email or anything.

2 Answers

You are in a situation in which you are having a bad day and dealing with terrible customers and your shift is barely starting. How do you deal with it.

2 Answers

What was a recent situation where you had to help an irate customer? How did you handle the situation? What would you have done differently?

2 Answers

A customer is having an issue with email....they can receive but not send. How would you fix this issue? Explain it like you would talking to someone that is older and not versed with computers.

2 Answers

1. How did your previous employer evaluate employee? 2. Which company you think it has a good customer service? 3. How do you deal with angry customers? Simulation: 1. A customer is calling regarding an App was not able to open, what's your solution 2. A customer is calling to ask where the Developer's Website

2 Answers

If someone calls in and their monitor cannot turn on, what questions would you ask?

2 Answers

Role playing with a parent who had saved a drowning child and now their phone won't work.

Why Apple?

2 Answers

How do you quickly build a customer's confidence in your ability to resolve their issue?

3140 of 460 Interview Questions