In home advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In home advisor Interview Questions

in home advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Roleplay: A customer has just left an Apple retail location and his phone was working while at the store, but now that he's home, nothing is working.

2 Answers

"I'd like to play music from my Apply TV for a dinner party tonight but I can't get anything to play"

3 Answers

Some questions were like: Can you work any hours between 8am - 11pm est? Also was told, this position starts off at $10 hourly(no matter what I saw online at other sites)and if I am willing to accept that?(they don't tell you that u are given more than 1 choice in salary like $10.50 plus $1k bonus after 6mos(as temp), or $11.00 hourly & then goes up to $11.50 + benefits if hired on, etc(plus crazy over time). Oh, and only was interviewed by 1 person & you get to choose who does the interview from a list of people they provide w/time slots and a calendar to pick what days and times work for you.

2 Answers

Role Playing. My daughter doesn't know how to swim and she fell in the pool. I jumped in to save her with my phone. I need help my phone doesn't turn on.

2 Answers

A customer lost all of her photos from her iPhone. Wasn't sure how it happened but they were gone

2 Answers

A role play scenario: I just got back from my honeymoon and my iPhone is not working.

2 Answers

I was asked to list 5 items to resolve printer issues and 5 items to resolve email issues. Then there was an actual role play. I read that someone said they do not want correct answers in the role play that is not true, they do. Also looking for empathy and connection with customers. Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

2 Answers

Name 5 ways to check WiFi connectivity.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for Apple? How would you handle an irate customer? How do you handle calls from people with different backgrounds.

2 Answers

What was a instance where you were given praise by your boss/supervisor?

4150 of 460 Interview Questions