In Store Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In Store Banker Interview Questions

In store banker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

We are a tight-knight group of few employees. How do you feel about working with different personalities on a regular basis? For example, if someone is more outgoing and someone else is more quiet and keeps to themselves, how do you work with them?

1 Answer

The most important thing when working with people, especially in sales, is understanding that people are who they are- you can't expect everyone to be the same. In any new situation, be it with a customer or co-worker, you have to introduce yourself and get a feel for their personalities so you know how to approach them.

Since you have experience selling services attached to product, how comfortable do you feel selling services only without any product whatsoever?

1 Answer

What was your greatest creative achievement at your previous job?

1 Answer

Most difficult question for me was to explain a time i had a bad attitude customer and i how i dealt with it.

1 Answer

How do you make a customer feel special?

1 Answer

What are your career goals?

1 Answer

1. Why do you want to work for U.S. Bank? 2. Do you have sales experience? 3. If so, sell me this pen. 4. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

Describe your favorite color to me in three words without saying what the color is.

1 Answer

The interviewer handed me a pen and told me to sell him the pen.

1 Answer

They wanted to know if i was comfortable approaching people in the grocery store to solicit banking accounts?

110 of 82 Interview Questions