inCode Telecom Group Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inCode Telecom Group Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inCode Telecom Group (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a call at 9Pm the day before the first interview as I was not originally selected for it, but another candidate rejected the offer to interview.

The first interview consisted of a 1:1 market sizing question for about 20-30 minutes (the interviewer challenged my assumptions a lot but was really helpful). Second phase of the first interview was a behavioral interview for about 30 minutes with another interviewer. Half of it was dedicated to my questions about the company so I recommend you to study that well.

I received an offer for the second interview within the next few days.

The second interview was one week after the first one and consisted of a PPT presentation. I was given a file and had 1h15 to analyze everything, make a recommendation and prepare a PPT. Time goes really fast, so really manage your time well. They actually offer a template for your PPT which permits you to save a lot of time. Then I had to give a presentation for about 30 minutes to 3 interviewers (2 on the phone). One came in the middle of the presentation which was a bit challenging. Then there is a QA time about your presentation. The questions were not surprising and had to do with your recommendation and why you made the choices you made. You're also given feedback at the end which is nice.

However, what ruined the experience for me was that I was told I would be contacted a few days after the interview to know if I got the job or not but never received anything. Tried to email back the interviewers but received no response which I found really unprofessional especially considering that we were only 5 to interview at the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for inCode Telecom Group

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inCode Telecom Group (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

Asked general questions. It was screening process and told me that someone will contact you soon in the next week for 1 on 1 interview. it has been a month and i am still waiting till date for their call. I tried to contact them but no answer.

Interview Questions