inVentiv Health Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Specialty Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was standard in form and incorporated the antiquated STAR format. I felt as if they were trying to check boxes rather than really dig deep and see if I possessed the appropriate tools, experience, and ability.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your gap in employment?   1 Answer

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The process began with a phone screening followed by in-person meetings with four senior team members. The company then required the completion of an online work-style assessment. Once completed, no confirmation or acknowledgement was received from the company despite follow-up attempts. The next and final communication was a generic email requesting the completion of a survey about their interview and hiring processes. Although the initial process was positive, the lack of acknowledgment or closure after taking the online assessment shows a lack of respect for candidates.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

You were flown to a panel interview with a large group of other people from across the country. You interviewed with two people. They asked you a series of questions relating to the STAR format. They weren't as interested in your successes as they were your flexibility. Sometimes having great experience actually works against you and you may be overqualified for the job.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

STAR format panel interview with 3 scenarios offered. They asked you to describe how your background made you a good candidate. You were expected to close for the job. They asked you to have a brag book and be prepared to discuss specific company history and be versed in two products but never brought up either.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

contacted by recruiter for position then had a phone interview by district sales manager. Asked a couple questions lasted about 30 minutes. interview was easy and smooth , but position was looking for someone with more proven sales track record

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a sales Rep does?
      Why do you want to be a sales rep?
      Where did you find information out about the company?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter asking me what I did at my previous job and if I knew how to configure and troubleshoot mobile devices. Also asked me how many calls did I answer at the helpdesk at my previous job. She sent all my information to the hiring manager and contacted me 2 hours later to setup a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I had three people that interview me. They were really nice. They asked me many questions and made me feel comfortable. I received a offered the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it?
      Tell me what you did at your previous employer?
      How many calls did you take a day?
      What tools did you use to fix problems?
      What tool did you use to support the end users over the phone?
      Did you troubleshoot wireless problems?
      What software did you troubleshoot?
      What kind of technology do you use at home?
      Did you troubleshoot mobile devices?
      What did you not like about your previous employer?
      How do you handle stress?
      Have you ever been in a stressful situations and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Facilitation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was VERY organized and concise. I had a phone screen with the recruiter, then a series of phone interviews with part of the talent management and learning and development teams. I then had an in-person interview with who I would be reporting too. From there I was asked to facilitate an online mock training with material I would prepare and all those I interviewed with were present. I was offered the job the same day I did the mock training.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel being the only person representing my function in the organization at this particular location?   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I flew to New Jersey and had an interview with two District Sales Managers at the same time and then I made it to the third interview where I interviewed with another Manager. They were hiring a lot of people all over the country. After the whole process other people heard back within 2 days that they did not get the position and they took 8 days to get back to me. I sent the recruiter an email and called him the next day and did not hear from him until 3 days later. The recruiter was not very responsive.

Talent Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with 2 women on the phone. They contacted me a day later to set up an in-person interview round at their office in Manhattan. There I had about 3 separate sessions, one with the 2 same women from the phone interview and another 2 sessions with 2 other women separately. Questions were very general going through your background and why HR. Just know your resume and be able to explain your experiences specifically.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application in (late at night) and was contacted by a recruiter the next day to do a phone screen that lasted about 1.5 hours. The session was very informative and recruiter had very good knowledge regarding the company and the position. Then I was submitted to have a skype interview with a line manager and got an offer the next morning. The process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions- some behavioral, some scenario, and some technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. They gave me the max that I asked for