inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in April 2017.

Interview

We talked about my resume and went through what Inventiv Health does as a company. Typical STAR style interview.

Courtney was a great interviewer and kept everything very positive. Even when they decided to not move forward with me, the recruiter had a way to make you feel good about it.

Interview Questions

• While working in sales, how do you maintain a customer base?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for inVentiv Health

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

They flew me into to Dallas and interviewed the next day.

After they told me that I can be fired even a day after getting hired my interest disappeared and I think they saw that. I left right after to the airport. Didn't even want a shoot at a second interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

You were flown to a panel interview with a large group of other people from across the country. You interviewed with two people. They asked you a series of questions relating to the STAR format. They weren't as interested in your successes as they were your flexibility. Sometimes having great experience actually works against you and you may be overqualified for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I did 1 phone interview with a recruiter. She was typing in my responses as I was speaking. So the way she was typing them in is what the hiring manager would see. She was not a hiring manager. I feel like the recruiter was honestly not paying attention to what I said. I had to constantly repeat myself not knowing if she was interpreting my answers how I was responding.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then phone interview with hiring manager. The recruiter called me because she thought I would be interested in the job. We chatted and then she setup a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What accomplishment are you most proud of
      Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with internal recruiter, then face to face with 2 District Managers, one of which was for my territory. Best 2 candidates then sent to Regional Director for interview later in day.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Initially applied online, was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. Scheduled face to face interview with 2 managers. Then was immediately called back for second face to face same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter for initial phone interview. I was invited to a panel interview in Dallas, TX with all expenses paid. Panel interview is strictly the STAR behavioral approach which can be very challenging if not prepared to share stories of your experience

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you sold your supervisor or professor on an idea or concept. How did you proceed? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

There were several phone interviews followed by travel for a full day of face to face interviews. Recruiter really helped me to prepare - be sure to bring a detailed binder with specific examples to share and review in the interview process. Also, complete the full job application before arriving - much easier to type vs.write. Give yourself plenty of time and be sure to review the products you will be expected to sell before arriving. They want to see that you did your research and are prepared.

Interview Questions

• You need to have sales data and speak to sales experience and successes   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. I was thrilled for the opportunity. Not sure negotiation would have been well received - there was a lot of competition

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Very disappointed in the process.
    They tell you you'll receive an update and then go completely dark.
    Can understand if one didn't get the job, but leaving someone in the dark isn't the most professional way to go about it