inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at inVentiv Health

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First step was telephone screen with recruiting representative. Then face to face with district manager. Last step is face toface with regional director and then the job offer. Very organization process and very professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for inVentiv Health

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Open call from a recruiter where your minim qualifications are screened and reviewed. If successful, this is then followed by a phone screen which will then a face-to-face at central location. They fly you in for a one to two day process involving a series of interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions

• experience and track record   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or leave it.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, one way video interview, in person interview with a panel, another in person interview with a different panel, drug screen, background check, then offer received. Overall it was a fairly quick process for a pharmaceutical sales position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were particularly proud of the outcome   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in June 2014.

Interview

found position online, submitted resume, personality assessment, telephone interview, face-to-face panel interview, offer. Contact from resume submission within 3 business days. First phone interview was informal to review simple questions and assess personality.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sale? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in May 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone interview set up. 25 minute call, standard resume review, STAR behavioral format. Next step for me was a phone call from HR advising I was a finalist for a new territory and 2nd interview would be in person in Atlanta. Company paid to fly me up. Interview was with Regional MGR and NSD, both 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard. None too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Well coordinated process. Was asked to fly to NJ from CLE, OH. The trip was paid for and any additional expenses covered. Before the interview I had a 20 min. screening call. Mostly questions about my Resume and experience. Following was a two part interview, first with DM and then with Regional Director, although in my case I was not asked to talk to RD.

Interview Questions

• Achievements that I was proud of. Organizational skills. Experience in the Diabetes area.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I originally applied online. My best piece of advice: submit your resume to their website. The recruiters are very helpful and responsive. They were working with me for a few weeks, submitting me into different interviews. The process of one position took about 1-2 weeks. The recruiter emailed be about the position. I expressed interest. A phone interview with the recruiter was scheduled. Once I was screened, I was scheduled to meet the hiring manager the next week. Once we met, he decided to move me forward to the regional manager. Once we spoke on the phone and everything went well, I was offered a position. The managers were very friendly but professional and intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you're interested in Inventiv, and why we would be interested in hiring you?   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview followed 2 weeks later. One month between application to the actual interview. Was not given feedback from recruiter. Recruiter was unavailable and not helpful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is highly dependent on the parent company. First you are in contact with a recruiter from the home office but then depending on what the parent company wants will determine who interviews you next and for how many rounds you will be interviewing. I've been on several contacts and each time can look differently.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with internal recruiter, then face to face with 2 District Managers, one of which was for my territory. Best 2 candidates then sent to Regional Director for interview later in day.