inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

3.1

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I originally applied online. My best piece of advice: submit your resume to their website. The recruiters are very helpful and responsive. They were working with me for a few weeks, submitting me into different interviews. The process of one position took about 1-2 weeks. The recruiter emailed be about the position. I expressed interest. A phone interview with the recruiter was scheduled. Once I was screened, I was scheduled to meet the hiring manager the next week. Once we met, he decided to move me forward to the regional manager. Once we spoke on the phone and everything went well, I was offered a position. The managers were very friendly but professional and intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you're interested in Inventiv, and why we would be interested in hiring you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for inVentiv Health

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview followed 2 weeks later. One month between application to the actual interview. Was not given feedback from recruiter. Recruiter was unavailable and not helpful.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in April 2017.

Interview

We talked about my resume and went through what Inventiv Health does as a company. Typical STAR style interview.

Courtney was a great interviewer and kept everything very positive. Even when they decided to not move forward with me, the recruiter had a way to make you feel good about it.

Interview Questions

• While working in sales, how do you maintain a customer base?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

They flew me into to Dallas and interviewed the next day.

After they told me that I can be fired even a day after getting hired my interest disappeared and I think they saw that. I left right after to the airport. Didn't even want a shoot at a second interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

You were flown to a panel interview with a large group of other people from across the country. You interviewed with two people. They asked you a series of questions relating to the STAR format. They weren't as interested in your successes as they were your flexibility. Sometimes having great experience actually works against you and you may be overqualified for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I did 1 phone interview with a recruiter. She was typing in my responses as I was speaking. So the way she was typing them in is what the hiring manager would see. She was not a hiring manager. I feel like the recruiter was honestly not paying attention to what I said. I had to constantly repeat myself not knowing if she was interpreting my answers how I was responding.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then phone interview with hiring manager. The recruiter called me because she thought I would be interested in the job. We chatted and then she setup a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What accomplishment are you most proud of   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with internal recruiter, then face to face with 2 District Managers, one of which was for my territory. Best 2 candidates then sent to Regional Director for interview later in day.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Initially applied online, was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. Scheduled face to face interview with 2 managers. Then was immediately called back for second face to face same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter for initial phone interview. I was invited to a panel interview in Dallas, TX with all expenses paid. Panel interview is strictly the STAR behavioral approach which can be very challenging if not prepared to share stories of your experience

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you sold your supervisor or professor on an idea or concept. How did you proceed? What was the result?   Answer Question