inVentiv Health Interview Questions in Somerset, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter asking me what I did at my previous job and if I knew how to configure and troubleshoot mobile devices. Also asked me how many calls did I answer at the helpdesk at my previous job. She sent all my information to the hiring manager and contacted me 2 hours later to setup a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I had three people that interview me. They were really nice. They asked me many questions and made me feel comfortable. I received a offered the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it?
      Tell me what you did at your previous employer?
      How many calls did you take a day?
      What tools did you use to fix problems?
      What tool did you use to support the end users over the phone?
      Did you troubleshoot wireless problems?
      What software did you troubleshoot?
      What kind of technology do you use at home?
      Did you troubleshoot mobile devices?
      What did you not like about your previous employer?
      How do you handle stress?
      Have you ever been in a stressful situations and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I was brought in twice, first time I met with hiring manager and the second interview was a panel interview where a case study was presented. The team was friendly, asked great questions and it was overall a really positive experience.

TeleSolutions Certified Diabetic Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone screen than I had 1 interview where I met 2 managers, had to submit all kinds of paper work to complete my background check. than had a drug test and was hired

Interview Questions

• How would I handle down time   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter conducted a phone interview with me, followed by setting up a face to face interview with managers - panel style format. Was made an offer about a day later and was walked through the entire onboarding process which was very seamless.

Interview Questions

• Your experiences and how they relate to the role   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Very professional; the HR people met with me on time and are nice.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I was sent down for this position from me being a temp. employee at first. They called a few temp employees to be hired for the patient access specialist position. They started you off as TEMP at first only. Basic questions were asked. I was asked to tell the interviewer a bit about myself.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. The only unexpected thing was that the interviewer did not tell you exactly WHAT type of work we'd be doing - only that we would be answering incoming calls on patient assistance programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. Only the same temp. salary $14/hour was offered.

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter then off to face to face with DM in somerset NJ

Interview Questions

• all STAR based questions - situation task response and outcome   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very quick, the questions were very basic, not like many companies that use the situation, action, response. It is a very quick turn-around. Applied on Thursday, got a call on Friday, interview on Monday and accepted the offer that evening, started the next day. The people seem to be very nice but don't be fooled. Keep your guard up. The grass is not always greener on the other side and it is basically brown in the call center here. Very little growth opportunity and management already has their favorites in place.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself and why are you looking for employment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but their starting salary is much lower than the industry. If you need a job definitely take it but don't become complacent and don't give up looking, there is definitely something better out there.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and not intimidating. They asked many questions, and were receptive when I asked them questions. I felt comfortable, and feel I was treated both genuine and with respect.

Interview Questions

• If I knew about remote support.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

inVentiv's excellent in-house recruiting team contacted me directly and placed me in contact with my initial phone interview, which went very well. After that, there were two rounds of interviews spread over two months, wherein I was brought on site and walked from office to office interviewing with members of the inVentiv staff from every department and level, including the executive admin. After a dozen interviews an offer was not extended due to the input of not my would be management or peers, but that of the admin. A month later the admin had departed, and there was at that time a consensus that I would be a good fit for the position and an offer was extended

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a disagreement with a prior manager you had, and how it was resolved."   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was painless and professional