inVentiv Health Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

inVentiv Health Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Process of referral from a recruiter was swift and then I was asked to come in for a F2F interview. After this I had to have a phone interview which was more like a chat. I didn't hear anything for 3 months and then found out after several calls that I was not successful. Terrible treatment of potential new staff, If this is what its like before starting I dread to think what it is like working here. The reviews say it all.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Good phone interview recruitment team and hiring manager.

I do think they need to focus a little more on candidate experience - I was told budget for the role hadn't been approved and face-to-face interviews would be the week after....3 days later they'd just filled the role.

I know recruiters are swamped and they have a tricky job, but a little honesty and transparency should be a minimum standard for all candidates.

Conversely, I interviewed with their direct competitor and had such a wonderful, honest and transparent experience which was reflective of their company culture, and is still continuing three months after I joined.

Interview Questions