inVentiv Health Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

inVentiv Health Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Process of referral from a recruiter was swift and then I was asked to come in for a F2F interview. After this I had to have a phone interview which was more like a chat. I didn't hear anything for 3 months and then found out after several calls that I was not successful. Terrible treatment of potential new staff, If this is what its like before starting I dread to think what it is like working here. The reviews say it all.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Good phone interview recruitment team and hiring manager.

I do think they need to focus a little more on candidate experience - I was told budget for the role hadn't been approved and face-to-face interviews would be the week after....3 days later they'd just filled the role.

I know recruiters are swamped and they have a tricky job, but a little honesty and transparency should be a minimum standard for all candidates.

Conversely, I interviewed with their direct competitor and had such a wonderful, honest and transparent experience which was reflective of their company culture, and is still continuing three months after I joined.

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very good - everyone was very friendly during the whole process. The interview took more than one hour. There were asking general questions about the CV and previous experience, my background, studies and also why I have chosen to join the company. There were also interested about my previous projects and what I have learned there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your background - what is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. The questions asked were from a piece of paper which was really just asking me about my cv and about myself. The manager was a little bit unprofessional and asked irrelevant questions but I got the job so didn't mind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy to get a job there