Management Trainee Interview Questions in Indiana, PA | Glassdoor

Management Trainee Interview Questions in Indiana, PA

"As a management trainee, your ultimate goal is to become a manager through your ability to analyze, organize, and collaborate. In an interview context, employers will be interested to see if you are familiar with how they operate, what your motivation is, and the meaning of customer service to you. Often times, you will be responsible for handling difficult customers, so know how you would role-play this scenario. To show that you are up for this job, emphasize that you are up for challenges, multi-tasking, and leadership."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At most, how many hours have you worked for an extended period of time, counting work and school?

1 Answer

60 to 70 hours, depending on the workload. Not all weeks are like this, but I'm capable of handling them. (I think they ask this because they want to work their employees hard and for long hours and they want to see if we can handle long hours. It's kind of a crappy way to determine this though.)

Pretty much all the questions were about sales experience and what customer service I had done.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to make a sale to someone that didn't think they needed something.

They also asked what the 3 things I looked for in a position for most and 1 thing least were.