Manager Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

1 Answer

Use progressive discipline, document everything, eventually let employee go if necessary - not everyone is meant to work at ERAC

My personal failure

2 Answers

Online test took me 20mins. A lot of questions.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself...

1 Answer

How many people have you managed?

1 Answer

How did you get into Engineering Sales?

1 Answer

One of the questions I remember the most was, what were my ideas to help motivate the business as a whole team. And in relation to, what were my expectations of a management team I would be part of. It was more of a what are my management philosophies then what do I think. I think a major part of the question was, what I think I could do not what have I done in the past.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for VP?

1 Answer

Both interviewers were concerned that with my experience that I wouldn't like being an individual contributor when I had been a manager in my previous company.

1 Answer

How would you react to scenario xyz? What would you do then? What if there was no help? What if there was no one to answer your question? What if no one was available? What if...

110 of 889 Interview Questions