Product Manager Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was the fact that I own a digital marketing agency that the headhunter invited me to be interviewed. Had the requirements for the position not shifted outside of my skill set, it was ownership of my business that would have disqualified me as a candidate. The HR department informed me that they were in the process of passing a new corporate policy prohibiting employees from owning businesses, particularly businesses that provide services similar to the job functions provided to SPG.

1 Answer

When they say to "park in the parking garage next to the building", be sure not to park in the garage immediately on the west side of the building. I parked there and had to pay something like $25 to get out.

How much are you looking to make?

1 Answer

Minimal amount of salary I would accept to take the job?

1 Answer

They asked me about why I was leaving my last company, which I loved.

1 Answer

You have five weeks to propose a new product. Provide a project plan outlining how you would approach doing so.

What has your experience been at your current job? What are your responsibilities now? How would you approach certain situations? How do you approach new projects?

How would your manager rate your performance? Strength and weakness type of questions and some behavior questions were also included.

Tell me how you handled a project or task that did not go as planned.