Indirect account executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indirect account executive Interview Questions

indirect account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe the type of electronic applications you sourced with specifics on the suppliers engaged.

1 Answer

Afforded many different career experiences relative to electronics and for whom they supported.

I didn't get the behavioral-type questions I was expecting. I was asked "tell me about yourself" and "why tax/EY." Then the managers were more interested in my questions for them. These interviews seemed much more conversational than the typical interview I'm used to. In the round table/group session, the interviewees asked questions to the panel of current employees.

If I have dealt with Property Tax audits before

1 Answer

How much experience do you have working with European based colleagues.

1 Answer

Describe a time when some asked you to do something unethical. What did you learn from it?

1 Answer

How would you identify yourself as a sales person?

1 Answer

A-3 packaging consumption is typically 14,000/week. The week with Amazon Prime Days requires 50% more on the two prime days. How many A-3 packages will be needed for the week with Amazon Prime Days?

1 Answer

How have I dealt with upset customers in the past?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time in which you identified an opportunity for improvement and what did you do and what was the result?

1 Answer

The dunnage (filler packaging) used is 50 units/day and we have 60 units/pallet and we need 12 days worth of dunnage. How many pallets of dunnage are needed for the 12 days?

110 of 64 Interview Questions