Industrial Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Interviews

www.deere.com /  HQ: Moline, IL

300 Interviews

3.0 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

I told him that I spend time out on the floor talking with operators to tell them about the quality issues we're finding and how to eliminate them. I told him that quality would get very better as we worked together on the production floor.

How will you position the current legacy product considering that the next generation product is beginning to be offered.

1 Answer

I was asked about if a machine failed and a frustrated production worker was on that machine when it failed, how do you deal with the production worker while you working to fix that machine as they tend to get more frustrated the longer the machine is down?

1 Answer

How would you handle a problem employee who will not/can not pull their weight?

1 Answer

What is a typical sales call for you?

1 Answer

They asked about my experience in purchasing and procurement

1 Answer

You will likely be asked simple technical questions (e.g. solve an equation or diagnose an issue). As an example for a mechanical engineer, "how does an easy bake oven work?" The point is to answer the question as fully as possible

1 Answer

The hardest question that caught me off guard, was when they asked if I was good with conflict resolution and how I deal with conflict.

1 Answer

A lot of process questions, such as how to accomplish specific things, end to end. They did a total review of my history, especially with other companies. They seem to want well-rounded people who have technical skills and can deal with customers.

110 of 11,851 Interview Questions