Information Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

Information assurance engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Questions were either generic about DoD and government experience, but some were strangely specific about a issues or problems they might have had with the individual in the position before. Gave me a bad feeling that whomever took the position was going to be fighting the ghost of the person before.

1 Answer

Standard technical answers about rules and regulations of different government agencies. Tried to answer the weird "person" work issue/problems with the standard touchie-feelie answers. You'd have to be an idiot to answer those any other way.

Asked about experience with IC information assurance policy.

1 Answer

The tennis balls & 747 question. I didn't expect this question mainly because I feel most people that ask those type of questions don't necessarily understand why they ask them. I don't think I would ask a question like this.

Tell us about your shortcomings or areas you see yourself as needing improvement.

Describe why i should hire you rather than one of your peers?

1 Answer

If you had a choice, what would be your job of choice?

1 Answer

Don't remember all of the questions but many were related to linux/unix administration and configuration management as well as network monitoring tools. I'm more of a windows admin so not all of the tools they mentioned were familiar to me.

Questions were from both the hiring manager and a panel of those I would be working with on the program. Basically a review of my resume and some additional questions to make sure my resume wasn't BS.

There were no unexpected of difficult parts during the interview.

110 of 10 Interview Questions