Information Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Management Interview Questions

Information management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If a marketing manager were to come to you with a new product to launch, what things would you consider before launching it? What background do you have with big data software? What do you think we use big data for?

1 Answer

Have u passed all auditing high and critical issues identified by penetration test? For the threaten model analysis, have we evaluate the risk level, Likely hood? Is the Fortify 360 analysis results just been ignored or use regular express, whitelist etc. hadoop, hdfs, hive, map reduce, Ozzie, ambari,pig, swoop, etc. You can use big data analysis people's shopping habits, predict trade, shopping pattern. Use Ozzie schedule jobs, use ambari monitors nodes, servers, use Hdfs store data, history transactions. Use HDFS store use cases. use sqoop pull data from A system to B system, populate data. Monitoring systems, generate alerts, reports. Big data can do everything you can do to fulfill business need.

How do you see yourself contributing to this company and the ministry?

1 Answer

What is the difference between a charge card and a credit card? Which card realizes losses faster in a poor economy?

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience as a Solution Architect?

1 Answer

How would you react if your deadline for a project got extended? They said they had to ask this question, but it was weird because usually a project extension isn't 1) a thing unless you ask for it (it's not usually just handed out) or 2) a problem.

1 Answer

Faced with the decision of disappointing your best customer or the head of your department how would you handle a situation like this?

1 Answer

What has been my biggest disappointment in my career.

1 Answer

What are the circumstances in which you would violate policy?

2 Answers

In discussing a project that was not completely successful, was asked if the project was a mistake. (Note: project was initiated by the owner)

1 Answer

Detail what was a stress situation in your last job

110 of 61 Interview Questions