Information Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Specialist Interview Questions

Information specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

To take a math, Excel, and 10 key test.

1 Answer

Took the tests…exceeded 80% by far on two, got 4 points below minimum on math test. If you have to take a "financial math test", be prepared to answer questions like $192.00 is what percent of $1862.41?" quickly. The 10 key test was OK. Excel was weird - I use a Mac computer and the version I was tested on was an old, old version. My memory to go back about 8 years to a time when I was using a PC in order to complete the testing process. And who really knows? The testing software is for Internet Explorer only. Mac users, be warned - the testing site has no way of knowing whether your test or scores will be reflected accurately. It's only designed for I.E., which can't be used on a Mac.

192 is what percent of $1962.41? Who knows? I was told no calculators or other tools would be allowed. The tests are timed, though you aren't permitted to see the timer. And there is no guarantee that your test score will be accurate as the testing company can only guarantee your scores will be accurate when used with Internet Explorer, which isn't available for Mac computers. Volt, the testing company, doesn't actively support Safari or any other browser.

1 Answer

What is professionalism to you?

1 Answer

They asked me why I wanted the job and why I feel suited for the position. I wouldn't want the job if I had not taken the time to avail myself for the interview!!

1 Answer

During my in person interview I was shown how to locate medical charts, and then I was tested to see if I could find charts by myself without any help.

1 Answer

What experience you have concerning the job you are applying for?

1 Answer

How would you handle a disruptive customer?

1 Answer

Asked me to critique a special project that their team had done

1 Answer

How do you go about researching a potential therapy?

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit here. Previous experience. The manager interviewing me did not seem very technical. Appeared they already had someone else in mind and were just going through the motions.

110 of 294 Interview Questions