Information Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Specialist Interview Questions

Information specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given an un-ordered array of integers n, starting at 1 and ending at n, there is one number missing and one number duplicated. Find them.

1 Answer

There is an assumption that the array does not have holes (1,2,3,4,5 vs 1,3,5,6,7,9) judging by the comment that only one number is skipped. But they don't say it outright. They don't give you much paper space, and they expect you to write the code in pencil.

What would you like to do? What are your goals?

1 Answer

Don't be afraid to tell the recruiter about your past.

1 Answer

What is the least valuable skill that you bring?

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit here. Previous experience. The manager interviewing me did not seem very technical. Appeared they already had someone else in mind and were just going through the motions.

1 Answer

They asked me why I wanted the job and why I feel suited for the position. I wouldn't want the job if I had not taken the time to avail myself for the interview!!

1 Answer

What were your address's for the past seven years?

1 Answer

All questions asked during my interview were standard interview questions. Describe your experience with...., tell us a bit about yourself.

1 Answer

When can you start was the most difficult question for me as I was currently employed, and they seemed to need staff immediately.

1 Answer

What is professionalism to you?

110 of 201 Interview Questions