Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Systems Interview Questions

Information systems interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Longterm vision from your perspective

1 Answer

Will I advance quickly? Can I not be on a Navy ship?

1 Answer

How proficient are your skills in IT?

1 Answer

In my opinion, there were not any very difficult or unexpected questions. Most were very typical. Perhaps since I was a college grad, there were not a lot of work-related scenario questions. The most difficult were probably 'describe how you would overcome some of your professional weaknesses,' 'please describe your thought process when faced with a unknown problem,' or 'how do you react under pressure?'

What is your IT experience?

1 Answer

They asked a few basic questions and let me ask questions of them. They then gave me a test to build a query to select and group specific data from their database. The database was normalized so it required the joining of a few tables, but nothing too complicated.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you did something out of your comfort zone.. What was it and what did you do to prepare yourself for it?

There were no difficult questions, they were all about tell me a time were you took the lead on.... On your resume it says .... tell me about ...., Can you take the lead working on a project with other (more experienced coworkers, Offshore workers, ....). You should be able to pass this interview with nothing more that canned responses from your resume, and canned responses from standard HR questions you can find online. The only difficult question is why would you want to work for Walmart, and they do not ask that one...

4150 of 194 Interview Questions