Find jobs for information technology accountant

Information technology accountant Interview Questions

Information Technology Accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
ABB
Electrification Information Technology (IT) Controller was asked...July 14, 2020

No questions relating to the position

1 Answers

The hiring manager failed to ask any insightful questions. It was up to me as the candidate to carry the conversation. Less

Magneti Marelli

The questions were standard interview questions and as well as technical. The director seemed to focus on specific areas of the role and not the entire role when trying to ensure that I had the necessary experience.

1 Answers

I answered the questions as best as possible with specific examples to show how I have the experience. Less

Intel Corporation

Mainly behavioural questions as this position requires numerous skills of communication, time management, requirements analysis, problems specification...

1 Answers

Tell them about how you solve issues in your previous jobs.

Essintial Enterprise Solutions

Would I consider eventually relocating from my place in Richmond VA area.

1 Answers

It would be a while before I could or would consider and it would be dependent on who the job was going. I did end up relocating about 1 1/2 after acceptance of the position. Less

AECOM

Releventaly

ALDO Group

1- Tell me about yourself 2-What your colleagues would tell about you? 3- Do you know the IT capacity planning? 4- What project management software have you worked? 5- Do you have experience in portfolio coordination?

APM Terminals

Wha do you know abou apmt

American Family Insurance

Why should we hire you?

REAL Software Systems

Everything was easy.

flydubai

Video Interview questions: preparation time 30 secs, time to answer 1minutes 1. What was your previous job responsibility 2. Why would people who have worked with you would recommend you for the job 3. What is your greatest strength?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 interview questions