Information Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Technology Intern Interview Questions

Information technology intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

1 Answer

If you have two tables in a database, write a query to get the needed information.

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What is one thing that surprised you in preparing for this interview? How do you organize yourself? Tell me why you chose CSE and OSU. Tell me what you know about Cardinal and why Cardinal Health. What can you contribute to Cardinal? Explain a situation when you had to deal with an opposing idea from someone. Explain how you would act in a team setting

1 Answer

How do you handle data integrity and data confidentiality?

1 Answer

I interviewed for a Software Engineering internship and just as the interview was wrapping up, one of the guys threw down a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, described a program to me, and asked me to write the code for it. So they definitely want to test not only your capability at the job, but the way you react to unexpected situations and your ability to think on your feet.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

What kinds of technology are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Not necessairly a difficult or unexpected question, but I was asked to give a pretty detailed explanation of the REST model, and how it correlates to the specific HTTP requests/responses.

1 Answer

In code, or pseudo-code, of your choice, write any sorting algorithm.

3140 of 311 Interview Questions