Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Information Technology

Information Technology Interview Questions

9,091

Information technology interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your weakness

1 Answer

They asked for me to talk about the technical depth for several of the items that I had shown on my resume, thankfully I was honest on my resume and was able to provide the right answers and subsequently received approval for the right job.

1 Answer

Specific configuration in Oracle for transaction.

1 Answer

If computer has no wifi what do you expect will be down? Maybe device is access point

2 Answers

Why would you want to work for a company after running your own company for several years?

1 Answer

Found this one a bit "touchy". The question was "What do you see as something that could interfere with traveling for work?" Felt it was a bit intrusive the way it was asked. I felt they were asking too much about my personal life.

1 Answer

How can you program when you don't have a degree for it

1 Answer

How long does it take for an analyst to get up to speed.

1 Answer

nothing really.. talked about past work experience, why i'm interest in position and company, 5 characteristics that describe myself, scenario questions - a time you had to solve a tough problem or how to deal with someone who is difficult, typical interview questions.

5160 of 9,091 Interview Questions