Information technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information technology Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Information technology Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you familiar with IB and why IB? How strong are your customer service skills? Your job consist majority of your time making and taking calls, are you okay with that? How do you deal with upset customers? Tell me a time when you had to deal with someone in a team? How do you feel with work left undone? How do you make do w/ limited resources... in other words, resources are limited, are you okay with that and how can you overcome this obstacle? Tell me your weakness? What is your strength? Can you work the hours from M-F 8am - 4pm? How do you feel about travel, your commute and how far? Why do you want this job? What do you like to do for fun?

1 Answer

Do some quick relative research about the company and its background. Questions are very basic. Just be yourself.

If you had no financial obligations for six months, what would you do with all your extra money

1 Answer

There were no unexpected questions since I was considered an expert in helping organizations with enterprise-wide organizational changes. However, I received questions surrounding dealing with organizations or people with hidden or different agendas, dealing with challenging personalities, communicating status (good, bad, and in different), escalating tactics/styles, managing resources that may not directly report to you, and a few technical questions surrounding laws, regulations, and compliance.

1 Answer

How would you prioritize your workload during times of high call volume?

1 Answer

What specific weakness would you say you have as a BMET?

1 Answer

what is the advetages of this job?

1 Answer

I was asked in a hypothetical context if the owner of the company requested that I come fix a problem on his computer immediately, while I was in the midst of another technical task, would I drop everything and go?

1 Answer

what was your favorite color as a kid

1 Answer

What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?

1 Answer

What can you tell us about your experience with IIS?

110 of 31 Interview Questions