infrasoft technologies Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

infrasoft technologies Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

In total 3 rounds of interview. Completed within half day. Initially ready to offer as per expectation but later after two days after reviewing my salary slip they started their negotiation part and they offered me 30%hike if i join them within 30days and 0%hike if i join them within 60days.

initially they have not informed these terms and they were ready for 2months notice period.

They are totally wasting their as well as our time. I would request all candidate to please take wise decision before you opt for going to the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for infrasoft technologies

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies.

Interview

The interview process is average just like any other company, but more emphasis is one hands-on experience. The written programming round will be to write programs and in a best optimized way.
    Below are the usual rounds to clear the interview:

1) Written programming round
    2)One to one technical interview round
    3)Managerial Interview
    4)HR round

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take up new challenges ?   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was not to easy but getting selected if u are sound enough is easy. timing was 1 to 1 and half hours. they grill u on technical skills of java spring hibernate etc. core java was also asked. if u are experienced they ask about ur projects in your prev company