Infrastructure Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infrastructure Manager Interview Questions

Infrastructure manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to describe what my greatest asset was as a project manager.

1 Answer

My answer revolved around my experience as both a technical manager and a personnel / resource manager, understanding the need to balance different requirements among resources.

Interview started 20 minutes late (okay, things happen, I'm flexible). Neither interviewer (2) seemed prepared, only asked very basic questions: what are some of the lessons learned? Name a difficult situation & how did you handle it? What do you like to do? PM, Technical, Team building? Distant, not really listening. Took a few notes. Spoke with Axcess Recruiter: 5/2/14 Spoke with Axcess Hiring Mgr: 5/8/14 F-T-F Interview with Hiring Mgr & Technical Mgr: 5/16/14

1 Answer

Why are you the best candidate for this job?

1 Answer

The interview was very much more personality oriented that technical. The focus was on fitting in to the culture. Their biggest concern was how I had handled firing someone in the past.

1 Answer

Paraphrasing: "You realize there are a lot of women here, do you have any problem with that"?

2 Answers

Describe the Lifecycle process

1 Answer

Three individuals, not including the HR person conducted the interview. We sat in a large conference room with the tables and seats arranged in a horse shoe configuration. Each of the employers sat at the farthest extreme points away from one another. One of the employee neither asked nor answered any questions. One employee sat an texted on her phone. The third employee asked and answered most the questions.

1 Answer

What's your experience? How would solve this storage issue? How would you solve this request that is impossible to solve?

What would you tell a business stakeholder about why to upgrade to Office 2013