Infrastructure project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infrastructure project manager Interview Questions

infrastructure project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Redundant questions, JPMC Tools Experience, off-shore experience, people management, outstanding communication skills...these are just a few

1 Answer

Normal hiring process is from consultant to full time...

I was asked to describe what my greatest asset was as a project manager.

1 Answer

Prior experiences with infrastructure projects

1 Answer

Interview started 20 minutes late (okay, things happen, I'm flexible). Neither interviewer (2) seemed prepared, only asked very basic questions: what are some of the lessons learned? Name a difficult situation & how did you handle it? What do you like to do? PM, Technical, Team building? Distant, not really listening. Took a few notes. Spoke with Axcess Recruiter: 5/2/14 Spoke with Axcess Hiring Mgr: 5/8/14 F-T-F Interview with Hiring Mgr & Technical Mgr: 5/16/14

1 Answer

As a project manager describe your daily routine.

1 Answer

If I had experience with infrastructure projects and if I had worked with MN state government agencies

1 Answer

What tools do you use to track project performance?

Describe the Lifecycle process

1 Answer

Asked me how I handled teams in political situations and when projects went off schedule how did I handle the teams.

1 Answer

Various questions about project management; Agile, Kanban, Jira Questions about how to handle project conflicts What was the biggest risk you took (personal or proffesional) AND failed at? How did you recover? What the biggest risk you regret never taking? Would you prefer to work with someone who is a hard worker OR more intelligent? Why?