inlingua International English Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at inlingua International

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at inlingua International

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Modena
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at inlingua International (Modena) in Sep 2016

Interview

It was more or less an informal interview. The interviewer asked me questions about myself and my experience of teaching in China and also about my reasons behind coming to Modena and applying for this job.

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome the challenges of teaching English in a foreign country? (my case China)
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at inlingua International (United States)

Interview

I sat in Daran's office and told him about myself and he said he'd help me get a work contract and that they trained their teachers to learn the inlingua method.

Interview Questions
inlingua International
Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at inlingua International (Lima, Lima Region) in Nov 2015

Interview

Myself and another prospective teacher were given a training day where the Inlingua methodology was explained. There are two types of Inlingua course available, business and personal and each of these was explained clearly.

Interview Questions
inlingua International
Anonymous Employee in Paris
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inlingua International (Paris) in Sep 2015

Interview

1. Telephone interview. 2. In Person interview 3. Offer of a contract. The telephone interview was typical and the person asked me questions about my previous work experience and what I was looking for. The in person interview was more of a sales pitch to encourage me to join the organization. There was some talk of their specific pedagogy, but otherwise we talked about the administrative requirements of the position and logistical details. They didn't go into a lot of detail about their methodology, which I discovered later on YouTube. I think it's worth watching before accepting an offer.